View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 10:29   Link #43
raziel16

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
It actually seems to be more the 'armament' haki, which makes sense for a lot of people to have. In fact, Sanji and Zoro probably have it too since you need it to be able to fight logia, and Luffy confirmed that those two were also able to fight logia when talking with Law.
Armament haki does not necessarily turn your body part/weapon color to black. Rayleigh stands against Kizaru just fine and his arms/sword did not turned black.

I was thinking that Luffy's armament haki is special, that he managed to evolve it to the point that it made the harderning turning his skin color to black.

But apparently, high level tekkai is also turn skin/weapon to black. And if smoker elbow turned black, I don't even know if that is tekkai/haki. Seems all the same now, and that's why it becomes common and not fun anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I am surprise that Monet's devil fruit is Logia, I expected Zoan or Mythical Zoan. She appears to be a Harpy when she first appeared.
When she first cast that snow hut, it's obvious that she isnt zoan. But there was flashback somewhere showing her having normal humans arms and legs, so my guess is the wings and talons are Law's doing (like he attached sheep legs to those guards)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Honestly, I don't think that the artificial fruits will be a common thing.
Agreed with this one. Imagine a squad of quake fruit user...