SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebadboy761 View Post
soo i can make a guy right?
Anything goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Not to mention constantly buried under unlimited paper works.

In other news, Gou Karon has been overhauled as promised. Hopefully I managed to catch all the fluff errors; its hard to read through so much text over and over on top of my textbooks about your guts...
Try doing THAT when you are studying for exams on how to cheat others out of their money in the future persuade others to part with their personal finances. I still don't get it why do we even have to cover Production Possibility Frontier when there are more than 1 opportunity cost in all economical situations, and the concept by that which is already ridiculous by itself.

Quote:
And I'd hate to bullying on a Marina Inoue character (she has been my mainstay voice for shoutas), but here's a little teaser from the completely revamped profile:If only she was more like Cinque. They both have eyepatches, and both are cyborgs too! But Rumble Detonator >>>>>>>> Railgun atm...

Now I can finally get back to writing.
I am already thinking of having Marina Inoue voicing Rachel's handler. Still on the storyboarding stage though, because I got into a mess in school regarding my projects (thus the reason I hate group projects without any cloud or BBS elements).

And I just realised that you added the "slacker" trait to Karon - exactly what I wanted because Rachel is her direct opposite. I forsee that Rachel will always be the one cleaning their dorm in the future.

And the VA for Kari is decided. Mizuki Nana - motherly (to that lazy wolfgirl), supportive and friendly (towards Rachel when she doubts herself), and the DMZ (between Rachel and Karon), also that she has a brilliant voice for singing too. Atashi no uta wo kike!

Though I haven't decided who for that little kuudere.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote