View Single Post
Old 2011-07-06, 11:18   Link #2
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

As a comedy, I think this might have been near the top this season.
If you try to say this had a serious moment, I'd find it hard to believe. The plot was serious, but everything that occurred was hilarious, whether it was the bulletproof boxes or Kinji on the sidelines narrating to the audience about how guns are stabbing weapons to every character descending from some famous person to the last boss being defeated in one hit and the list goes on.
But hey, it was entertaining. In all seriousness, it sucked, but in a good way.
The comedic moments (in the comedic scenes) were also, actually, good. Proves that the comedy is the better part in this anime.

I'm surprised how unbelievable it was though. I know it is an anime and still, it was unbelievable. And that was from the first episode. Then they introduced magical powers and girls jumping from a plane in her underwear...

Characters weren't much better.
I liked Riko though, even though she was hilarious in the last episode. Her character stood out more than the others, which might not be saying much since the other main characters are:
Aria - Every stereotypical Kugimiya character traits stuffed in one place
Kinji - Boring protagonist that overreacts to every little fanservice he gets
Miko - Cheap yandere thing that didn't turned into air in the last arc

OP was "Bakyun~!"

I also wish that JC would leave the voice actor jokes and those type of stuff in their special contents and not put it in the previews (or what should be a preview).

So anyways, 6/10.
It was fun.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)