View Single Post
Old 2011-02-08, 09:41   Link #103
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Spoiler for Philippine Representation 1:

Only time would tell how this will add up.
Awful lot of details for a personal unit... while lacking stuff on the pilot. THIS IS NOT WHAT WE SUBSCRIBED TO STRATOMAG FOR! I WANT MY IS GIRLS!!

*is stabbed with another rainbow*

But anyways, I like this VF IS. Too bad you rejected [Shooting Star] membership. Chao Hokusui would've loved to have a wingmate when transformed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator98 View Post
Read my char bio carefully, his mecha is another IS, a higly retrofitted version of the Core N.98.
I've made no shoutouts to armored core (Because I believe that AC is in a universe of it's own. NO MEDDLING AC with other universes...), and am planning to stay on the "canon world" path, because interdimensional telportation and invasions from the mirror universe all belong to A.C.E's job... not mine.

Currently updating the info on his mecha and working both bios for "canon" version and "JE" version.
Sorry! I confused Alex for someone else!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John117xCortana View Post
Name: Edward Elric
Hair Color: Gold
Eye Color: Gold
Skin Color: White

Country of Origin: Unknown ( most likely Germany due to his accent )
Personality: A quiet type person, he prefers to let his actions speak for him. Spends most of his time reading books than starting conversations. Also genuinely cares for others, but he prefers not to show it. Is mostly polite to people around him but won't hesitate to use his fists to get the point across. Doesn't have many friends.

Biography: Some of his origins remain a mystery but what is known is that he is an orphan who lost his right arm and left leg at a young age ( how he lost them remians a mystery) , spent the majority of his life in an orphanage. Often teased and picked on by the others because of his matching hair color and eyes and his missing limbs. He is adopted by Trisha Elric Hohenhiem and Van Hohenhiem when he was 10 years old. Gained an interest in IS technology when he was 12 and continues to study it with his mother helping him from time to time ( she's an IS researcher who often tries out her own works ). They currently live in Japan.

Notable Physical Traits: Has several scars on his back, the most notable one is a bear claw mark. Has composite material prosthetic left leg and right arm. Prefers to wear long pants, long-sleeved shirts and gloves to hide his scars and the fact that he has prosthetic limbs.

Unit Type: Infinite Stratos
Unit Name: Night Fury
Unit Paint Scheme: Black.
Manufacturer: In house
Storage Mode: Silver pocketwatch

Weapons: x1 "Mobius" Variable Output Assault Rifle, x2 "Raptor" Energy Saber, x2 "Thor" Helical Railguns, 1x plasma bazooka

Unit History: IS Core No. 77. The pet project of Trisha and Van Hohenhiem. The Night Fury boasts high mobility and features large thrusters mounted in a wing-like arrangement on its back. Sporting multiple vernier thrusters throughout its frame, the unit is capable of achieving precise movements and high speeds. The Night Fury can out run and out manuever compared to other IS even in it's 'factory' settings. Still in prototype stage and is incomplete. Most test pilots could not handle the Night Fury and many end up in hospitals due to injuries sustained during live tests ( herself included ) due to the incomplete inertia dampener ( they have problems trying to make it work on the Night Fury because of it's sheer power in speed, acceleration, reaction times and agility ). For some unknown reason it responded and accepts Edward. Fearing for his life Trisha pulled some strings and placed him into the IS Academy. Unlike most IS the Night Fury's frame covers the entire body and has a helmet with a retractable visor.
LOL I see what you mean.

Apart from him being male (I guess once Charles appeared it was open season), the rest looks fine. Tk suggested that the male bug was more a "1/1000 problem and they stopped at 1/200", so given that we have 7 billion people on the planet weird things happen.

"It doesn't matter how powerful the opponent is if he can't hit you, huh..." Karon mused as she reclaimed her Leopard claws and watched Edward head to the showers. "That is a nice philosophy."

There is always something to learn from fellow G****m pilots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesEdwards View Post
To Terminator and Babylon:

I confess I am both flattered and bemused that my stuff is somehow or another the unofficially accepted Shadow Mirror (Gasp!) universe around here. But Kamen Rider Decade? Seriously? ...Well, that could be interesting, and since you ARE giving me a blank check here, I guess I am part of the Endless Frontier. ...You realize I will be featuring some insanely badass femme fatales, whose presence alone would make canon implode from shear AWESOME-ness.

Can you imagine how badly the likes of Anemone, Cynthia Lane, Revy, Roberta, Balalaika, Juliana Everhart, The Azure Witch, and vis-a-vis would dominate the scene? Phew. Chifuyu was damn lucky that at her Mondo Grosso, either the ladies were ineligible to compete or they were occupied with something else more monetarily worth their while at the time.
You opened the doors to crack. I thot it be fun to go in cracking to the max.

I'd say... Do all that. After all, that's what's the Shadow Mirror is for. As long as it stays in the Shadow Mirror.