View Single Post
Old 2008-08-09, 12:50   Link #194
G1Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post

Because Ranshe was dead by the point Sheryl ended up in an alley? There´s a six year difference between the picture of Ranshe, Mao and Grace and the picture of Sheryl. By that time, the Vajra already had destroyed the 117th research fleet.

As for Brera, he doesn´t even remember that Ranka is his sister, if you look back at episode 13, when he was flying down to the Vajra queen.

To be honest, I don´t see how Sheryl can be the daughter of Ranshe, neither, because we know that Ranshes family was Ranka, Brera, her husband and herself.

But I´m really pickled by the obvious connection that Sheryl looks like Ranshe and has the same surname as Mao Nome. As I said, this is a written show, coincidences like that shouldn´t happen, unless they mean something.
Episode 13 13:31, we see a chrystal:
the persons featured on this picture are:
Ranshe Mei, her face is not that clear
A small guy that looks allot like brera sterne and the harmonica,
this small girl called Ranka,
some guy who we don't know what his name is but he is Ranka's father.
A dog
And no sheryl

Episode 13 14:04 - 14:16
we see Ranka lieing on a bed, asking her mother if this song is from Earth. We see harmonica guy/Brera and Ranshe. Again, no Sheryl.

Episode 18, 11:16: we see Ozma hold up a picture with:
Ranshe Mei,
A small guy that looks allot like brera sterne and the harmonica,
this girl called Ranka,
some guy who we don't know what his name is but he is Ranka's father.
Ozma's finger (probably covering up the dog)
And no sheryl

These pictures and memories were from before the vajra attack. So no way that she could have been taken to galaxy as a survivor.

Besides,
1. Age. Sheryl is 1 year older then Ranka. How old is Brera? 17? Next crazy theory would be that Sheryl is Brera's twin. What are the odds of another Kira Cagalli happening again with the same male voice actor?
2. Ozma knew Mao, knew Ranshe, took in her little girl. He would have known if Sheryl was part of the family, he would have known they had another older girl, and he would certainly have known how she looks like.