View Single Post
Old 2004-06-23, 23:12   Link #56
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogi
While many MANY other people have moreof a stick up their asses than Sasuke (Neji comes to mind) only Sasuke (and Orochimaru and Itachi) actually betrays their village to gain that strength.

And yes, it is betraying. He signed up for what is essencially Konoha's army, recieved training, and worked for them. Him leaving that group to join the enemy is treason and punishable by death (for very obvious reasons). Him taking the Sharingan with him only makes it worse.

And yes, he does have an obligation beyond loyaly to his families and friends NOT to join Orochimaru because Orochimaru. IS. Evil. It sickens me that Sasuke fan-whores would resort to saying that Orochimaru is not evil in order to boost the status of Sasuke.
Quote:
And yes, he does have an obligation beyond loyaly to his families and friends NOT to join Orochimaru because Orochimaru. IS. Evil. It sickens me that Sasuke fan-whores would resort to saying that Orochimaru is not evil in order to boost the status of Sasuke.
Who in the world would say that?

Quote:
Don't turn my post into anything about Naruto, as Sasuke fanboys are wont to do. Garbage such as "you just hate Sasuke cuz you're a Naruto fanboy" need not be posted.
Also, we can't forget posts like "I hate Sasuke because he's stupid" aren't that productive either.

Anyway, I'm not sure if I should keep this thread open much longer considering that it's turning into the How can you not like Sasuke? thread again. most of these arguments are already in that thread yet this thread is more...specific.
eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote