View Single Post
Old 2012-07-01, 12:21   Link #53
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Well, after a cour of not having a series that I liked, the JC Staff I love so much is back! Certainly has left me a better impression of the other show I saw that starts this cour, Campione.

Now after seeing the first episode, Nova is a bit in the lead for my opinion. I dunno, but I LOVED his declaration that if he wins, he certainly won't marry Felicita. Which of course makes me want to root for him, because I just can imagine the drama if he wins but a) falls head over heels in love with her or b) if he is already in love with her, he just can't hold his feelings inside him any longer.

Of course, that's still saying that Liberta and Luca aren't too far behind. Of all the people, they're the ones who has her wellbeing as their primary concern, though Liberta takes third because I can't say I particularly agree with his 'delusions'. (If anything, I'm more on Debito's side as I'm a BIG Zettai Ryouiki fan )

Which reminds me, I dunno, I think they should've switched Liberta and Nova's VAs. I think FukuJun does the stoic type better (not to mention everytime I see Nova I think of Yukio from AoExorcist for some reason), while Liberta is the closest thing in this series to Teiichi from Amnesia (and I dunno, but I liked Teiichi's VA in that role).

And I don't care about what anyone else thinks of her, but Felicita is just so MOE <3 . No wonder every participant is thinking of Felicita's status as a bride, while none of them has power of papa as their primary motivation lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote