View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 20:41   Link #3185
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagaraSouske View Post
Wasn't an attempt to troll or start a flame war. Just putting things in perspective. Dota isn't my favorite game and I don't play it. I do watch competitive tournaments in both Dota and LoL though and competitive comment is based on watching both the tournaments hosted by Valve and Riot. There is no need to be super defensive about it.
The question is "Why would you bother posting about it here and now?" while no one ask about DotA? . Seems like you're trying to stir a flame war to me honestly.

On topic about Elise...
Quote:
Abilities (Human form):
Spider Swarm (Passive): Elise’s Human Form spells will ready a spiderling when cast on an enemy.
Neurotoxin: Elise damages a target based on its current Health.
Volatile Spiderling: Elise releases a venom-gorged spiderling that explodes when it nears a target.
Cocoon: Elise fires a skillshot that stuns the first enemy struck.
Spider Form: Elise transforms into a menacing spider with new abilities. While in Spider Form, Elise deals magic bonus damage on attack and has increased Movement Speed, Armor, and Magic Resistance. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling.

Abilities (Spider Form):
Spider Swarm (Passive): Elise summons her spiderlings to fight by her side. Spiderlings deal physical damage and take reduced damage from multi-target abilities.
Venomous Bite: Elise lunges forward and bites her target, slowing them and dealing bonus damage based on how low its Health is.
Skittering Frenzy: Elise and her spiderlings gain Attack Speed and heal her on each attack.
Rappel:
On enemy cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air and descend upon an enemy target.
On ground cast: Elise and her spiderlings ascend high into the air, becoming untargetable for two seconds. Casting Rappel on a nearby enemy during this time will descend upon your target.
Human Form: Elise transforms into a human form with new abilities. Each level of her ultimate allows Elise to summon an additional spiderling.
Guess I need to save up IP again.

Last edited by Duo Maxwell; 2012-10-17 at 22:55.
Duo Maxwell is offline   Reply With Quote