View Single Post
Old 2012-07-28, 23:37   Link #1050
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Actually I may have missed out a bit, the nanomachines don't directly 'talk' to the doctor, but instead an implant in the body.

This implant would store all the data of the body's information. This implant would then communicate all the information needed to the network.

And in the future, everything is wired and connected to the internet with countless detectors and scanners. You could be sitting in your chair, sofa or even the toilet bowl and it will monitor your body temperature, weight, the chemicals in your breath, sweat and even scan under your skin with lasers.

Implants could be made up of extremely flexible and durable metamaterials that are completely harmless to your body and is powered by piezoelectricity from the movement of your body. They can lie just under or on your skin and be scanned for all the data in your own home while you are doing your own things.

For example it could be on your palm and every time you use your mouse or something more high tech in the future, you can send data to the network.

Your doctor or even your own home interface can then tell you that you your body conditions and whether you need to get certain medical nanomachines to treat a new condition.

Whether immortality can be achieved by humans is not known yet, but humans can definitely live longer in the future. Nature already has some immortal animals so its not impossible for humans to try and achieve that.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote