View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 23:09   Link #7890
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

So I've just read Get Away 3 and have a few tiny things to say~

1) How come I feel like the art quality's dropped? Some of the body angles when they fight looked weird, and their expression now looked slightly... Vivid (mouth open...).

2) So one of Karen's abilities is to... turn into a little girl? It's not like I can't see its usefulness - actually it IS very useful in or out of battle - but again, feels like fan service.

3) I forgot his name but basically Karen is very worried that cocky guy CEO would find out Thoma's Zero Divider secrets and copy them for himself. This probably means that he either has the ability to copy/steal another person's skills (after understanding how they work), or simply has the resources and technology to do it.

At this point I deduce that the CEO guy's reason to let himself get caught is so he can monitor Thoma and Lily. He was also happy that the TSAB is starting to catch up on the technology to counter the EC virus, and I deduce that is because the Huckebein would be a lot more cautious and would not be able to interfere with his plans as much as they did before.