View Single Post
Old 2007-01-01, 01:37   Link #28
Lost

An above-average filler that was enjoyable until the middle, when it started to take itself seriously by attempting to introduce Septieme's anguish at the hot-dog stand.

It was too rushed—I felt that Mach's flare-up was unbelievable, because it really wasn't in his character to yell at a hapless Septieme just because of what she wanted to do to the vendor (even if she called S.S. III's reputation into question), furthermore, this considering that he had not showed the slightest bit of irritance to her manipulative ways previously. So with the whole premise on which the "action" started flawed in my opinion, the rest that followed wasn't too good.

It had its good points tho. What I liked the most here was how Machs knew what to do when she hesitated before eating the hot-dog. I didnt realise it at all' it showed that Mach's had that in mind all the time. So kudos to some Machs development! It also showed Septieme's vulnerablity. The world really does turn on moe doesnt it?

And yes, I do feel sad for Septieme, haveing to live in a constant competition (for her right to live, no less!) and losing ones dear to her if she got weak. Hee hee, Septieme's admirable. Now she knows how to take advantage of peoples' hearts, which is more than what taking advantage of their fears would ever get her. I like that kind of girl.

Yes, Dk, I thought I was looking at Gin most of the time too.