View Single Post
Old 2010-05-02, 02:50   Link #160
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Isn't it obvious ? when Yurippe allowed Otonashi to touch *anywhere* when climbing up her. But when Hinata climbed..... "dont touch there! *slap*"
Read the novel and you might view this differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
I think this has got to do with Naoi actually having feelings to Kanade.
I think he is simply a NPC. Kanade wasn't one so she wasn't cruel while this guy is a freaking bot.

I don't think Yuri is a villain or anything. She was doing what she needed to do for the group and most people would do that out of curiosity over someone as absurdly powerful as Kanade anyway. She didn't celebrate her victory or anything and frankly told her group that Kanade purchased the ticket, which means she does trust them fully. On the other hand, she is definitely keeping some major secret but that's just her personality, methinks. She has already shown that she is the type that believes "the end justifies the means" imho. And I agree with Crontica, don't paint Yuri in a bad light just to contrast it with Kanade, who happens to be most people's favorite.

Kanade is a good person if anything, but it was more than obvious after her line in ep. 3 which went "its almost like I am the bad guy..." and just the aura she has about her. I doubt anyone believed for a moment that she was an evil force, given her character design o.0. I usually don't like girls that are clearly marked as "heroine material" like her but she is an exception, which just goes to show just how awesome she is. Now that Iwasawa is gone, she is the one as far as girls and I go.

Spoiler: