View Single Post
Old 2010-10-18, 20:49   Link #244
OtakuLuna13
Dumb Burnette

For me, it's a tie between Near and (Don't shoot me) Misa.

My reason for Near is because I just find him interesting. I want to know how his mind works, why he has white hair, how he got to whammy's house, what first sparked the intense hatred between him and Mello. Of course, I have theories about all these things, but here is not the place to post them. >_>
I also want to know how he can keep all of his emotions bottled up inside. How can he deal with stress, sadness, joy...does he let it out through his toys? I. Want. To. KNOW.

And for Misa, please hear me out. I think Misa is actually smart for a model. I mean, she looks like an idiot compared to everyone else, but almost everyone in the manga is a genius. I mean, atleas she doesn't try to act smart....like a certain someone who will remain nameless. Misa's smart enough to keep up with Kira's plans. Because I can hardly keep up with them half the time myself. (And I call myself a Death Note fan, ha!) I mean, she found Light, didn't she? How could she have known where Light/Kira would be without being smart? Speaking of Light, about the whole "She's a tool!" accusation, I think that Misa knows, deep down, that she is being used, she just doesn't want to believe it because she's truly in love with Light/Kira. She's not in it for the fame or fortune that comes from being by Kira's side, (Unlike someone who shall still remain nameless at the time.) she just truly, madly, deeply loves Light/Kira and that's why she's willing to go through the madness of the Kira case, just for Light.
That's why I like Misa, because she knows she's not smart and doesn't try to be, and she's honest.

Sorry bout my rant, I just wanted to make a very blaringly obvious point.
OtakuLuna13 is offline   Reply With Quote