View Single Post
Old 2012-02-11, 01:02   Link #21
alvinkhorfire

Correct me if I am wrong. So, Seireiden is completely destroyed, in order to create the the massive tall structure, all in a bid to create Xanadu. Both sides are really throwing everything they have into the war, fighting at full strength.

Sydonay has provided a great explaination on the connection between the Snake of the Festival and Hecate. Really, Hecate is not actually gone forever. She will be reborn in the future, if the Crimson Denizens have prayed hard enough to be granted another wish by the god. Still, Sydonay is concerned that the wish of creating Xanadu is massive by their scale, and thus she will not be reborn in the near future. After all, there is no doubt that he deeply adores her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
He noticed that she's wearing her school uniform. Shana's not just fighting as a flame haze. She's fighting as the flame haze "Flaming-Haired, Blazing-Eyed Hunter" Shana, who met Yuji in Misaki City, has lived in this town with Yuji, who went to school together with Yuji and who in the end fell in love with Yuji. It basically shows her reason for being there: defeating and saving Yuji.
Thanks for the thorough analysis as always, Deathscyther.

Presumably, Shana will wear her school uniform through the final battle. Then again, when will we get to the part, which was animated at roughly 1m 18s of the first episode of Season 3? At that moment, she is wearing her usual all-black attire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
But I do wonder where are Khamsin and Rebecca at this moment, can't remember anything about that part.
For all I know, Rebecca is going to Tendou-kyu, as mentioned by her in 19 minutes 41 seconds, in Episode 16.

Quote:
Haborym vs. SouthValley.

This will be one of my favourite ones. I don't know how far the SouthValley's army's power can go, but they will have a really hard time dealing with Haborym's Burning Field and his Rinnes. I'm going for a draw here, the two of them will keep clashing each other for the remaining six episodes
Well, it appears that SouthValley's army of golden masked clay dolls cannot withstand the cannon blast from Haborym's Rinnes. So, it does not matter, even if his army keeps on replicating and then destroyed by the blasts. Yes, I do not know the full details, but it seems that SouthValley is at a disadvantage.

Quote:
Yuji & Sydonay vs Shana & Wilhelmina (& Pheles?)

Now about Sydonay and Wilhelmina, there is not much to say, but Sabrac nearly killed Wilhelmina back on S2, but Sydonay never seems to be using his full power, not even when fighting 4 Flame Hazes by himself. After the Giralda's activation I'm pretty sure that the encounter will end and they will move on to a different stage (dealing with Pheles' secret plan).
Judging from the preview of next episode, Margery will play a role in the final battle. Who would bet against her dueling it out again with her archnemesis, Sydonay? After all, she still has unfinished business with him. This is my guess, though.

Last edited by alvinkhorfire; 2012-02-11 at 01:38.