View Single Post
Old 2012-08-10, 17:43   Link #1198
Murakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post
Oh, I think I know who it is. What's her name again...

I think I remember some Chinese spoilers of vol 9 that had something along those lines.

Don't worry, if it's who I think it is, whatever her name was again, I'm fairly sure she is not a loli and does not, in fact, have nearly enough interaction with Yoshiharu to qualify as a member of his prospective harem by even the most generous estimation.

Yeah, I'm bad with names in this series (for anyone that's not a major character for several volumes anyways), but that's not exactly surprising...

My process for figuring out who's who:
Since Japanese names use kanji, which are the same as Chinese characters, those characters are what are used in Chinese translations. What I end up doing is google the characters that make up their names, which generally gets me a Chinese site about Japanese historical figures. I'd then put that site through google translate, and hope that a decent romaji version of said name shows up. Finally, I'd google said name (or wiki search it), and hope that a result shows up.

So yeah, half the time I have no idea who the heck most of these people are, especially if it's a volume where they're just introduced... Thankfully, I have you guys and the anime to help me match names to actions, so I'm at least somewhat confident on my ability to figure out the identity of the major characters.
don't tell me it's
Spoiler for noooo.....:

Last edited by Murakumo; 2012-08-10 at 18:15. Reason: correct answer?
Murakumo is offline   Reply With Quote