View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 02:00   Link #91
Vicious108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
I also doubt Kari will be doing anything that can provide him with sufficient prana. Bless his heart, for a guy that looks as evil as his servant, he has a heart of gold.
I wouldn't be so sure any more. He certainly did in the first episode, but, as episode 5 showed us, some of Berserker's madness seems to be spreading onto him. We should get a further glimpse of his current state of mind in the next episode, so we'll know for sure then, I suppose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
It was made obscenely obvious. He wants to conquer the world and go back to Macedonia in triumph. It wasn't a joke.
Rider doesn't seem to be the type that would enjoy simply wishing the world to be conquered through the grail though. He seems to take great pleasure in the act of conquering itself, so I doubt he would seriously consider using the grail to just wish it done. Hell, in episode 5 he proposed Saber and Lancer join him in that quest and if that were to happen it would likely become impossible to attain the grail, since there would still be three Servants around.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote