View Single Post
Old 2013-04-01, 05:38   Link #1536
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Since most of the shows I've been watching are finished for now and the new season hasn't started yet I decided to pick Clannad again for what's probably my forth viewing. This is, without a shadow of a doubt, my favorite anime of all I've seen and I keep coming back to it. The funny thing is that the drama seems even more effective now that I know all that's going to happen then it was back when it started. The sense of dread anytime Nagisa is on the screen, the bittersweetness of it all... This show got me seriously down back then and it still does today but it feels refreshing. Sometimes I think I need that tightening of the heart to keep me from going completely cold.

Other shows may have good drama but none has managed to move me like this one has. It makes me feel like crap yes but that only makes the happy moments much more rewarding.
I totally agree.
Once you already know what's going to happen, you cry a river that is 2 times higher.
Great anime, still proud of giving it a 10/10 with an additional Star for overall impressions.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote