Thread: Veritas
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-10, 13:58   Link #61
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, I re-analyzed something and I must correct one thing that I said.

Paul may or may NOT be a 9Dragon. Since both Shinra and Jeeha have stated that he seems closer to Directer Fire Dragon than to Vera, him being an actual 9D member is up in the air.

Ganryong might side with the 9 Dragons but he still believes in his own path - as long as the 9 Dragons are committed to stopping Reunion, he'll stay on.

Rud did beat Guhoo for him but while Guhoo is in Isolation, Rud is still injured - Rud will fully recover a while before Guhoo is let out. The time in Isolation is actually Vera's way of making sure that he has enough time, undisturbed, to fully master the Iron Shirt form plus whatever technique Vera gave him to study. She knows that Rud is both driven to beat Guhoo and that he's also a great tactical fighter. She needs both Guhoo and Shinra to be in top form for when she needs them while she doesn't care about Rud or Jeeha getting their training done.

And Honse probably told Rud about the 'half-step' technique and Rud learned the rest on his own - he's a self-made man.