View Single Post
Old 2018-06-11, 23:35   Link #91
Chosen_Hero

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Eh, I disagree. I mean, only partially. I'd say that she was always a crazy vigiliante, not a goody two shoes, lol. Also, though, it's pretty clear that at the beginning of Index in vol 1 she was this crazy psycho girl, and then that got retconned to give her much more of an interesting personality in Volume 3. But, that being said, either way, I don't mind the director. I was just pointing out that railgun paints her a little too brightly at least in the anime. I don't really care though. I like that side of her too, lol. I honestly think fans are more fine with that since she's a girl and tsundere and moe or whatever so it's okay for her to do it while for Touma he's a guy so it's just annoying.

Also, @JudasMartel I agree that Mikoto got a lot better in NT especially recently. It's been pretty encouraging.

Edit:

Lastly, the thing I'm most excited for in season 3 is getting Hamazura some deserved fans.
She was never a "crazy psycho girl" (I personally never got that impression). As I said, she is a rebel and she likes doing things her own way while also being an ojou-sama. In the first episode it is established that she like to test her abilities and that she felt defeated when Touma not only helped her but stopped her most powerful attack which made her recognize him as a worthy rival, outside of that nothing screams "crazy psycho girl" about her personality (if anything it was more close to the type of tsundere that was popular at the time it released, something that gladly didn't stick around).