View Single Post
Old 2008-02-29, 04:27   Link #1084
Sir Dearka
Inglourious Buster

Aah... Master Asia was just an old geezer :P

I've met a couple of my friends yesterday to whom I once managed to show a couple of SEED episodes for the start. They are all hard-working 26-year-old people like me. Lawyers, bankers, businessmen and economist. And you know what. They all have watched it, loved it, and they all have at least one model kit from the series. I think, despiter the statistics, it has nothing to do with age or profession, essentially. Just approach. I admit that it was pretty much the only Gundam show they've ever watched but still... maybe it's not that bad for some of those who passed their teenage years already

I just thought about the title of this thread. I suppose Gundam SEED would be considered a trilogy if the movie OR a more-than-10 episode series was released, huh?

And a question to those more familiar a bout the differences and similarities between CE and UC... Does a CE Dom somehow differ from an UC Dom? (Except the pilots)? To me, they seem all the same, but I have no time, nor opportunity to look at them closer. I've saw somewhere a "Dom trio" model kit pack so I kinda wonder whether getting this one would be much cheaper than just buying all three "SEED" HG 1/144 versions.
Sir Dearka is offline   Reply With Quote