View Single Post
Old 2008-11-19, 14:46   Link #136
OtseisRagnarok
Manifesto
*Author

Send a message via AIM to OtseisRagnarok
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
Remember the time after Enies Lobby when Coby was reintroduced and mentioned that the next time they will meet, he will be an Admiral

There is a problem with what he said because there are only three positions for Admirals and they are already filled. This would cause people to think that one of the prexisting Admirals will either be demoted, killed or otherwise leave their position for some reason

I think that Oda was trying to tell us that Coby will become an Admiral. But for that to happen, one of the previous Admirals would need to leave their position and make an opening. And if one of the Admirals DO lose their position, who would it be, why would they have left and would Coby have become strong enough to fill the available position?

With that being said, I would like a Thread to be opened discussing the possibility of all this happening and other people's theories

I personally think that it will be Aokiji (aka Kuzan) that will leave when he finally realises that the World Government is corrupt and is using the Marines to enact "Absolute Justice" which is not trully what people think it is
Erm.. there's already a theories and speculation thread....
OtseisRagnarok is offline   Reply With Quote