View Single Post
Old 2011-07-21, 05:12   Link #970
Butter Fly
M so busy nww......
*Author

Quote:
Really glad you told me that... so... *grinning* I'll lit up their tail and throw them back at you... here's your rabbit bombs lol... bon appetite evil fairy..!!! lol...

Ok let's change it... you're not sadistic but a wicked fairy...!!! or change sadistic to a normal phrase... you're a fairy who wanted to see the misery of a kind and gentle mage..>_<

See see!!! you're really a sadistic wicked fairy >_<... so if you don't want to eat these, I'll just wait until your stomach growl in hunger

Wah! you're a thief >_<... *grinning* but the one you stole isn't just a normal straightening liquid... I mixed some hair growing formula in there.... ^^... .... *stare* you're kinda scary *you look like a fairy with the head of Sadako lol....*

Haha wanted me to clean those shoes here you can use this fire hose *here it is....* (full power ) lol.. *evading those dirty mud balls at the same time... be sure to be more accurate next time lol

^^ yup... btw that luck has a tagged in it... it said be sure to return those luck to Patchy someday ^^ *nod*

Haha hmmm... that's a secret lol...

Yep it's really complicated... ~_~ but I ignoring the correct grammar when I'm in here... as long as I can understand it... XD..
I won't let you torture my rabbits! And neither will my bunnies allow you to do that! And I'm not hungry, just ate my lunch

Whom are you calling a kind and gentle fairy? LOL. If you're calling it as to yourself, you're not right in any way I'm not wicked, but at least you know how your personality is xD

How can I see such a out of the world definition of such a kind fairy, like me? I'm not hungry yet, if you plan to wait, you will have to need lots of patience

*Magic* Now my hair looks perfectly normal and perfectly good now who's Sadoko? I guess she's a girl who doesn't have good hair, cuz you're not nice to complement someone

*Sudden attack* Yay! My mud ball hit you in the face! You look like a beauty piece xD Now how do you think is my accuracy in hitting evils like you?

Best of luck for you life ahead, Patchy-sama! Hope you have everything good. Now would you mind the tag attached to the wishes?

I guess the secret is......... you are a sorceress+alien. Right?
It's easy to understand others grammer, but difficult to find whether the other is able to understand our language?

The end of the replies to Butter Fly, is a little confusing You dint quote my lines