Thread: Ratman
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 14:29   Link #75
Velsy

I think I am dropping this one. Had enough reading it

He lost his first battle.. and of all things hes given up. He's never trained, never tries hard, all hes done all his life is dream of being a hero and pretend to do there moves, no effort at all. Without ratmans power hes just a weakling who gets beaten up by school bullies. I apoligize if anyone likes the guy, but he just a uesless guy thats all talk and dreams. He cant even use his own strength.

If you look at Rio whos had the same mineset of becoming a hero since she was small. She trains when she can, she tries hard, she actively shows inititive, She even uses a tracker device to get to the scenes on her own strength. Yet in the end shes not allowed to become a hero. To me, she shows more heroism than he ever will. Hell when she first met Ratman, it scared the shit out of her. But shes been able to put that fear behind her ever since. Her protiental is far more superior than his.

Guess thats why ima drop it, had enough of his hero wannabe talk. Giving up is one my biggest no no's for a hero. I really liked Mirea too. Was curious to what role she would start playing later into the manga. The Jackies were pretty harlious too. I mean, they appeared stupid and silly, but they were quite resourceful.