Thread: Ratman
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-13, 18:44   Link #79
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Hes just gave him watch and stuff back to Crea, and doesnt want to do it anymore. I call that giving up, the going got tough, he lost a battle and now hes given up. Then picks some fights and gets beaten up at school. Not the mentallity I expected from a *true* hero.

Main point with Rio, is that shes putting in effort. Trains, trys hard. Someone whos even not allowed to become a hero, shes doing everthing possible for that dream. Whats he done in the past? Sit around watching videos of heros, reading comic books and dreams all day. Hes got to realize being a hero isnt about puting on a cape and relying on his borrowed power.

I guess after loosing that battle agaisnt a pro hero, hes the type who calls it quits. Crea fairly gave him a chance to legitly pull out of the program. But he didnt take it. Now he quits out of the blue. Guess its not my taste :/

True, he saved the camera person, but then why did he quit? and tts borrowed power he got from Jackall. Well thats my understand of it? Its not like heros (I am into season 4) where they come with there own abilities.

As far as I know, you're gonna end up be reading into some more new manga with MC's having to face their problems when it gets too much. It is annoyingly common, you never know unless you read it, maybe it's not your taste, but for some people consider this stuff ok as it is supposed to be a part of character development, we tend to question into this crud too much. Some people do get tired of reading books where someone ups and quits for the time being before learning the same ol lesson to get them back in the whole thing.

I don't find this annoying enough to drop this manga yet, because for all I know, just dropping manga won't do much if I'm gonna run into another manga with the same situation, and keep hoping for another unique manga to come around. I have to chalk up to the facts that despite some difference from some manga, there tends to be some stuff that some all find to be getting on our nerves but it's supposed to make darn sure that the character has some development....

Hating the character itself for the way he was created in the manga won't do much of anything, except what the character does in the story to make us feel any kind of emotion towards him or her. Did that make any sense...?

Shooto is one of many kinds of MC's who doesn't have much going on for him or him because of their height, and their current state of their on strength (which mostly likely sucks), and etc., and they end up getting a new power suddenly, then face a lot of situations that makes them think twice.

If it's not your taste, I understand. Me, I'm gonna read this thing to the end.

Anyway, I'm choosing to stick around with this manga after I was done with author's Murder Princess and see its way through to the end.