View Single Post
Old 2009-08-06, 13:47   Link #123
Rias

Just some quick thoughts:
Looks like DEEN, or whoever is writing the script, is finally doing the job they should be doing. The episode didn't fell rushed much. Of course, there are couple cuts here and there, but I can't think of anything that it would affect at the top of my head. A solid episode.

That being said, here are the things I didn't like too much.

1. I admit I'm somewhat of a person with Kugimiya Syndrome, but Shannon's voice just wasn't good enough. I don't mind Kugyu moving away from her comfort zone, as she has a good voice in some of the roles she has in "non-traditional Kugimiya" show/games, Shannon's voice just didn't do it for me. It's like she's forcing it out, or trying too hard to not use her "traditional" voice...

2. Edited version of usankusai no karoi: one of my favourite song, yet the edited version sounds so...choppy? It's like taking the begining , middle and the end of the song and just compressed it into a short segment.

3.DQN! DQN!: While I never expected Tsruppetan to be in(okay a small part of me wished it would still happen), the new song is...not that great. Maybe it's too tenpa for me.

Really minor things I liked from the episode/preview:

1. Tomitake @ live
2. Kanon and robot references.