View Single Post
Old 2014-06-10, 11:14   Link #34510
haguruma

Send a message via ICQ to haguruma Send a message via MSN to haguruma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Void_Heart View Post
That does make sense, if the time-frame fits.

Originally, I was referring to Ikuko's change after reading confessions. What changed her, not Tôya?
Well, the Interlude clearly depicts her as being obsessed to a very creepy degree with the Rokkenjima incident. To her this bottle seems to be like a drug, pure entertainment...her first instinct is considering that a forgery author is living close to them and only as a second thought does she consider it being the real deal.

Quote:
Who has access to Legend and Turn?
Well, Ôtsuki said that he had seen the original message bottles and it is likely that their content circulated the internet somehow. Ikuko had already read about the incident and talked about it with Tôya...at least about it being a thing. So one can assume that a general outline of Legend and Turn can be found on the internet (especially if it's already 8~10 years later).

Quote:
If we have Confessions, If Meta Battler is Tôya, the why struggle with those two, before writing the others, given that he had an answer book in the real world at the time?
The question is if and when he read CotGW, the chapter ends with him loosing his consciousness, so a lot is still possible, I think we have to wait on what actually the manga tells us from here on onward.
He has an answer book in a way, but it doesn't really answer the question what happened on the island, especially if he doesn't really remember the events of that day.

Right now it appears almost as if EP1-5 happened in Tôya's head even before he actually had a chance to read Confession.

Quote:
Did Tôya write End of The Golden Witch, after reading Confessions, or before and altered it after knowing the truth?
Well, if we take the Meta story into account, this is a story neither written by Beato nor Battler. This implies to me that this might also actually be a story found on the internet that Tôya tried tackeling.
The scene where he lies defeated and a ghostly Beato comes and saves him could as well be him reading Confession...or figuring it out before actually reading it.
haguruma is offline   Reply With Quote