View Single Post
Old 2010-08-07, 03:20   Link #1825
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Ch. 109:
So that's what a baby Frankenstein looks like.

I'm kind of glad that they decided to put the Goddess search on hold for the moment, as it's better some time to speculate some more.

Looking forward to the robot maid ~ <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Kanon visually becomes invisible may or may not be a gag.
It think it's defiantly a joke on how the author screwed up
Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post
Another cute loli :P

Keima thinks she might be the Mad Scientist type, wonder if she'll experiment on Keima?
Kinky times ahead, it seems.
Quote:
I wonder if this girl's arc will intertwine with the finding the goddesses arc?
At the moment, the search will most likely be used to reintroduce the previous captures and act as the trigger for the end of the manga. I don't think that it'll play a large role in the new girl's individual arcs just yet, but maybe after (if) the first Goddess is found.
Quote:
I honestly believed that his Mum hit him or do something violent for asking such a strange question or at the every least reject him for being creepy or something...
Really? Because her reaction appeared to me pretty normal. I mean, I don't want to generalise, but I think that any mother would understand a question like in the same way, but not take it as anything lewd.
Quote:
As for the art style for anime, for this manga.... it just killed it for me... the hype for this anime, I was looking forward too, SO MUCH!!!
I think it is too early to judge based on this scan alone. Wait till the OVA is out or some more info to see if this was just a badly drawn one.