View Single Post
Old 2009-06-13, 21:48   Link #2100
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by raile View Post
Well, I have learned my lesson. I shall never eat cake unless I know who baked...(metaphorically speaking that is ).
/facepalm

Sorry raile but that made me break out into tears of laughter For some reason that phrase sounded so...what's the word I'm looking for? Anyways, that was pretty funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yot-chan View Post
And I did kind of a quick look at the interview and wrote up a little bit about each question (at MacrossWorld). Unfortunately, there's a fair amount of stuff I don't understand, so it'll take a while.

It looks like Shaloom took three sentences from the actual interview, but he twisted them a bit when translating them into Spanish, in order to make them say what he wanted them to say. The rest of the "interview" (the episode commentary, the Ohnogi stuff) is entirely bogus.
Are you serious? Shaloom couldn't even quote 3 lines straight from the magazine? He manipulated 3 lines? That really is pretty pathetic to say the least. If he turns out to be mistaken somehow (but I doubt it) I will apologize for what I said but it's not looking good for the guy. He's leaving a pretty bad taste in my mouth at the moment -_-

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote