View Single Post
Old 2012-03-06, 10:09   Link #112
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
Oh, you are right, the healing spell comes from the holy robe. I had invested some points there. After all you don't need to wear it for using the spell.
Oh wow, I thought the abilities are attached to the robes: ie, if I do not wear the holy robes I do not get the healing spell. In this case I should just invest in all the prismatic armors because of their innate resistace, esp towards physical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blobsndrees View Post
I'm having the same problem too, I'm on chapter 6, I've synthesized the plant supplement but nothing is happening, if I move onto chapter 7, it says I've failed the quest, how do I test it's effect? there aren't any red stars above crayl in the workshop and I've already finished all the maps apart from the free maps.
Make sure that there is not an event at Yuidora woodlands (that or forest of souls). Special "events" are listed at the top of the dungeon list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
anyone can tell me hot to do quest 24 clean ath body?
Some quests span several chapters (ie: melodiana's quest does not end until 7 but you get it the moment she joins).
A lot of these character specific quests are tied to the quest-based class changes as labeled here.
Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)
You get to make something via alchemy which turns Aht into a girl once the requirements are reached.

Spoiler for contains future characters:

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-06 at 10:25.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote