View Single Post
Old 2014-07-24, 11:17   Link #27
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
rumors are hinting at the movie is actually the start of part 3. Maybe it is a final big arc like bleach that happens to take 4 years to finish.
There aren't any rumors that at least I have seen. People are just speculating based on the wording in the previews that very much sounds like Naruto is continuing after a timeskip. This movie is only the first part of a much larger project called 'Naruto's New Era Opening Project' that Kishi is in charge of. The Shippuden Era is ending. In the sketches, Naruto is older and appears to be a young adult. It does seem like there will be a continuation of the series with Naruto's generation as young adults. Whether that is manga, anime, or just movies, is anyone's guess. The 15 second trailer in the anime next week should shed some light on things. Also, there is a big Naruto expo slated for next year. I doubt the manga ends before this expo.

There actually is potential in a part 3 since Kishi could eliminate so much of the crap that killed Shippuden. No more zombies and people coming back from the dead. No more magic ghosts and everything predestined. Power levels that aren't off the charts. Naruto and friends would have to figure things out on their without relying on the older generation.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote