View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 12:13   Link #62
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu View Post
For me it's another hack no jutsu.. Kishimoto originally had Kakashi letting Rin die.. but now he's changed it so Kakashi actually killed Rin.

I think it's better to have Kakashi being unable to save Rin or unable to sacrifice himself to save Rin for example.. than Kakashi directly killing Rin. This would add more emphasis on Obito's "You let Rin die!" statement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
This would be a big F@$k You! To all the readers in my opinion.
Kishi: I know for the last 5 chapters obito said you let rin die, but disregard that. Now its You killed rin

I think it's either madara with Ashton kutcher punking obito
Madara is hooked up to the tree which is also connected to zetsu, they all share info
Madar might be asleep but he knows what is going on, and the only reason obito knows what's going on Is zetsu's doing It's an episode of punk'ed I'm telling you
In Kishi's defense, the whole manga has been that since Deidara's death (where Tobi starts trolling identity with 'Madara' ness and whatnot).

I agree that Kakashi 'letting Rin die' would hold more impact than him just straight up killing her, unless Kakashi's death blow was because he was in an illusion and was cocky in thinking he could beat all his opponents--then I'll let it slide.

But w/ez, looks like we can't take most statements, words and thoughts seriously anymore, they might get changed way later. Still better than itachi's retcon though..
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote