View Single Post
Old 2016-03-05, 23:37   Link #261
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
So I honestly don't really know what to do. If you report posts, the mod team will try to deal with them. I deleted a bunch of posts in that particular thread now, and will leave a warning.
Thanks for that. I hadn't really gone to the thread until the last week or so, so I probably missed some of the earlier blatant spoiler posts. I guess many of the other people who don't like it just didn't bother or know to report them, and I have no idea how to deal with that either. I know I only really started using the report button over the last few years, and my own forum participation has largely dropped in that time.

===

re: the example of comparisons given by Marcus H.

I think it's find if they're under appropriate spoiler tags and kept short. Where it gets tricky is if posters start having lengthy conversations, which would then fill the thread with spoiler tags.

As long as it's kept to just one or two tags, with any subsequent discussion taken to the source thread, I'm fine with it.

How Suetsugu Yuki drew the cover for Chihayafuru volume 34

Interview translations etc

You must free yourself from that illusion,
from the illusion that a story must have a beginning and an end.

"No, you are not entitled to your opinion... You are only entitled to what you can argue for.”
- Patrick Stokes

karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote