View Single Post
Old 2008-12-14, 01:39   Link #1325
Isekaijin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Ryuuto has definately gotten stronger, I don't doubt that for one second. Although Kenichi's Seikuken is superior as he achieved the ultimate form of Seikuken that only Sei types can learn. Miu herself said so.

I actually enjoyed the Boris fights, as its been pointed out that in that Fight, Kenichi was the superior fighter, and it was Boris who was the underdog of the fight. But Kenichi was oblivious to it, since Kenichi has always been in Boris' position.

I think Takeda has gotten better, but not to the level you think he is. Kenichi will probably go in underestimating him and getting pushed to being more serious. Thats my prediction. But if Kenichi uses his Seikuken, Takeda won't stand a chance.
I wouldn't bet my cookies on Kenichi's Seikuken. Firstly I think Ryuuto's Seikuken now is stronger and has evolved in a different way than Kenichi's. No normal Seikuken would stop Miu. The Ryusui Seikuken is the creation of the Invincible Super-old-man, but there must be more than one evolved version of the Seikuken, and since Ryuuto is the disciple of the one who has 'Flow' as symbol there has to be something there.

Takeda's master is also a master level, If he could manage to have a more or less fair match with the "one shadow" guy, he is definitely no pushover. And since he doesn't know how to restrain himself (like certain Ryozampaku master), Takeda probably had gone waay stronger, and unlike Kenichi, Takeda actually has talent. Nobody can predict what will happen in this match.

And besides, there is still a long way to go before Kenichi masters the Ryusui Seikuken. He still loses concentration too easily, and his Seikuken can be fooled and destroyed by other techniques, like in the fight against Kano Shou.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote