View Single Post
Old 2004-06-06, 20:55   Link #1
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
General Eroge Impressions & Discussion

What ero-games are your favorites at the moment?
And why? Mine are Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien,Kisaku,And Comic Party. The reaons why I like them are simple:I like Kimi ga Nozomu Eien the game because I loved the touching story. And I liked the sad atmosphere around it as well. The H scenes aren't too bad. And I liked some of the side storys in the game too.For Kisaku its because the games Mini games are fun to play sometimes.I like the characters. And I like the main character he may be a nasty old man but his character is pretty funny sometimes.And the game overall is pretty funny.(Even some of the H scenes made me laugh.) And as for Comic Party I like it because its entertaining,Its pretty hard at first if you don't know Japanese very well.And I found the storys behind each character were touching,funny or sweet. What about you guys?

[mod edit 2011-08-11: This thread has been renamed to more closely summarize its effective purpose now as a General Eroge Impressions & Discussion thread.

This thread is now basically a catch-all for commentary about recent and past eroge releases that do not have or may not warrant their own thread. If there is already a specific discussion thread about the eroge in question, please go to that thread. You may also create a thread if you think there is enough subject matter to discuss. Prolonged discussion about any one given topic or work may be split off into its own thread.]

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2011-08-11 at 13:33.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote