View Single Post
Old 2011-09-01, 18:26   Link #275
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Just as most people estimated, it's the equivalent to about 17 Index books. I don't really understand why they only gave the first season 12 episodes, and since it's split cour the second season will probably only receive 12 episodes as well. I mean, there's enough material for several 2-cour seasons...with this, they should only be able to finish one volume per season; volume 1 for season 1, and volume 2 for season 2. Well, I guess in theory they could put volumes 1-2 in season 1, but that would be the equivalent of stuffing nearly 13 novels worth of content into 12 episodes. Of course, I'm not sure how much of the books are comprised of fights or architectural descriptions that can be shown in anime form in less than a minute, so it could balance out. Given volume 3's massive size and the fact volume 4 hasn't been released yet though, they definitely won't be going past it for season 2 though. Oh...okay I can see how they can adapt Horizon in 2 one-cour seasons if a lot of the books are just descriptions.

Last edited by Suzuku; 2011-09-01 at 18:39.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote