View Single Post
Old 2006-07-31, 14:03   Link #41
MarmoO

Good episode, even with that low budget (watching this reminded me of one Shinobuden episode, where ninjas were explaining how anime series are made, too many moments with characters looking “cool”). I have to admit, this one changed my opinion about Shion, now she looks more like a pure, innocent girl who has sometimes problems with controlling her own emotions, after watching this I like this character much more (well earlier it was more like: "die Shion, die" - I had something similar with Miss Wednesday/Vivi from One Piece). Scene in torture room, where she openly declared her feelings, without any backing down, was one of the best I have seen. Great character, good episode. Now, I don’t understand few things:
1. Mion also was helping her, why wasn’t she punished?
2. How did they made up? (I think the only way for Mion would be to do the same thing to herself what Shion did).
3. Why, during Watanagashi Mion was the one, who said she didn’t forgive Shion?
4. I think, Watanagashi is a chapter where Shion started to believe that Satoshi is dead and Mion and Oryou are responsible for killing him. What made her believe that?