View Single Post
Old 2004-01-14, 18:59   Link #38
JAppi
Banned

Send a message via AIM to JAppi Send a message via MSN to JAppi Send a message via Yahoo to JAppi
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Hey people! Time to take a moment out for a reality check. All of a sudden people are arguing over who said what. I think that JAppi was just being tactlessly sarcastic as usual. Unfortunately sarcasm is a difficult art on the internet and JAppi's can be hard to understand. (Although I agree that he was pushing for a temp ban with that quote dragonz20 brought up.)

Megane made an interesting point about how arguments turn to flames. JAppi was just pointing out how that related to the current thread. He wasn't saying that Cammie and Megane were flaming each other, just that it could be misconstrued that way. Of course now things really are edging toward flames. We are entering the heated argument part of the cycle.

Nobody has actually leveled any flames here, but if we are going to discuss flaming we should try to recognize the early part of the cycle so that we can stop it. I think that everyone actually agrees on the point, but you are arguing over the exact words. Listen to what AG3 just said and simply ignore the non-existant problem. Don't allow communication to break down like this.

Thank you NoSanninWa, that is exactly what I meant. I don't really have anything else to say, but it's nice that atleast one person understood what I meant.
JAppi is offline   Reply With Quote