View Single Post
Old 2004-11-10, 19:50   Link #23
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiYamazaki
That literally amazes me, how people care about single player when playing Halo 2. Halo has always been a party/multi-person style of game, what made the game so dope wasn't because it was a FPS done right for a console, but it was also fun as hell with friends weither doing co-op or deathmatches. That's why I'm so hyped about it, because it has XBOX Live, meaning I can frag like 12 different people without needing 3 systems hooked up.

If I wanted an intense story mode for an FPS I'd probably get Doom 3 or as you mentioned Metroid Prime. But for all the other reasons I'm buying Halo 2, (playing with friends, XBOX Live, ease, and fun factor) I'll buy Halo 2. They fixed most of the issues that was wrong with the first game, and added new features without taking away all the stuff that made Halo dope in the first place.
I agree, the good thing of Halo (like with almost any fps) is the multiplayer, but I was refering to dkellis and Dhomochevsky, since they are looking forward more to the single player, I was amazed by that too, but remember, not everyone has broadband or xboxlive, and not everyones enjoys it.
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote