View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 05:48   Link #1266
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Well...she is unscathed after a mere 24 hours
She's still in the hospital and she will be there for a long time but the critical period where she was put into that capsule thing or chamber was to hasten her recovery with nanomachine repairing the damage tissue. She was out of danger zone but still injured and can't much do anything for the moment. Well at least she already recovered from coma and has regained consciousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
I wasn't planning on posting but I think I'll have to because a lot of this episode felt rushed and I need clarification on a few thing:

1) So did Taku actually cheat in his competitions and think it was okay because Acceleration is his power anyway?

2) What's this about Taku's parent? Apparently she's captain of the Kendo club and a close aid to the Blue king? I thought the captains of clubs tended to be students also. And I also thought Burst Linkers could only be at most 15 years old.

3) What exactly is Taku's hate of Haru based on? Does he feel inferior because he knows his girlfriend likes Haru more than him, and so he convinces himself that he's actually superior in the real world? Or did he think he was superior to begin with and finding out that his girlfriend liked Haru more made him feel inferior?

4) Why does Haru think his "You're better in the real world and I'm better in Accel Wolrd" reasoning think it will work on Taku when Taku's hatred is based on his belief that he's lost to Haru in the real world?

5) Taku said he betrayed his own Legion and the Burst Linker rules. How so?

If any of these are going to be explained in the next episode then just say that. No spoilers.

Anyway the episode was okayish. Like others have said, this episode went out of it's way to make Taku look as pathetic as possible which was irritating, but the fight itself was pretty sweet. The choice of music when Haru was pouring his heart to a comatose KYH was just terrible though. That harmonica made the whole scene look narmish.

And I hate that stupid yellow avatar with his laptop. His voice is just really bad and his use as Mr Exposition make the fights look like cliché shonen fights.

The anime really rushed things. And tend to explain it in the shortest time and skip the more detail explanation. And nope, it's not spoiler well except for the tactics of the other legions but the blue legions way of things should be revealed when Taku attacks Haru.

1. Taku did cheat. He uses the acceleration ability to win it. if you read flere's post about this episode then it explains a bit which skips between the fight of Taku and Haru. But I will explain a bit further later on.

2. Parent in accel world. Parent is the one who gives you the program. It's like KYH and Haru's relationship. Parent and Child. And further more explanation about the relationship will be spoiler because it will eventually explained. And the parent of Taku in Accel world is the capt of kendo club. Which gives you feeling that kendo club is shaddy one.

3. His hate stems with Chiyu taking care of Haru to much. The feeling of inferiority and superiority complex starts with that.

4. Haru's reasoning works because Taku is trying to prove his the best in front of Chiyu.

5. spoilers. Each region just had their own tactics and way of fighting. Just like how colors had their own characteristics and weaknesses.
Spoiler:

now to further explain Taku's problem with Haru. Taku believes that Haru was holding their relationship down the road because Chiyu tends to take care of him more. As for Chiyu's side she takes care of Haru because he was being bullied and Haru was avoiding them when they start going out and from the previews episode. Chiyu wants the three of them to be stayed closed forever. It's like a triangle with equal angles. But Haru starts to avoid his 2 best friends which deforms the triangle. Chiyu tried to repair the friendship by following Haru which makes her distant from Taku. Taku makes a move of going into a prestigious school. Which is also good for him. And Taku's parents are strict ones. You know the type who wants their son a perfect son type of parents. Taku strive to be the best in all ways from studying to kendo. To impress Chiyu and make her see that he is better than Haru so spend more time on him and ditch Haru. And there goes the captain of Kendo club. Giving Taku the "forbidden fruit" The Brain Burst program. Which corrupt Taku. He used it in his studies and in kendo match. He become the best but he become corrupted. Just to impress Chiyu. And Haru take notice of this in the middle of their fight when Taku and Haru are ranting about their feelings. Haru felt that Taku change, he felt that he become corrupted by the power of the accel world.

KYH explains that cyan pile was frantic when he was chasing her and reason to this is because Taku is using his burst points on kendo matches. And the nearing competition doesn't help it. He needs to recover his points and stuck up more for the tournament. Which makes him lucky when he discover black lotus. Thus he attempts to attack her. Most are already explain by KYH on why her secrets are still remain despite being found out by cyan pile.