View Single Post
Old 2012-04-09, 06:09   Link #301
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

I just had a thought...has anyone considered that maybe Zen was the Apollon in (Skies of Aquaria movie? I mean aside from his scar being in a different spot than Apollon's scar he has the same colour eyes and if his hair was a bit longer they would look alike...his hair colour is different but could that be because he aged? Also if I recall Gen (his Sousei no Aquarion life) had no eye patch but in his current form he has one? Anyone got a theory on how this happened? Anyways I'm still all for Kagura and Amata being the same but split into two. Possibly Kagura is the part that doesn't want to forget (move on) and Amata is the resolved part. Because it seems to me that Zen is not too worried about Kagura and Amata meeting ( and like someone in this forum said before, Alicia could have figured out what Mykage was up to but it was too late and Mykage took Kagura away to Altair and thus why Alicia went to Altair and left Amata behind to try and get back Kagura)...but then again that theory has too many pot holes (most important is the time frame)...Mikono could be wanting to apologise to Kagura due to the fact he resembles Apollo and that she realized subconsciously that he is still bound by his past and still wants to keep the promise from 12,000years ago but since that time she has found resolve and has ultimately reincarnated several times always waiting but never being able to find Apollo...SPOILER but she never apologised to Kagura in ep 15 when she had plenty of time to do it o.O...And that's why she get's along with Amata because he doesn't awaken the string of emotions aka sadness, fear, confusion that Kagura awakens in her...she also most likely does not want to lose Apollo again...