View Single Post
Old 2013-04-26, 21:31   Link #1
Jake B

Would like recommendations

First, I'm a total anime newb. I used to watch dragonball z many years ago and I loved it. But it was hard waiting a week for each episode. So i wavered off from it. So i recently watched everything dragonball/z/gt from beginning to end, was addicted, and was sad when it was over. So I started watching Bleach, I love it. I love the action, the supernatural aspect that's not toooo over the wall and they explain how their world works, the little heartfelt moments that make me tear up but it's not too constant, the unique characters, and the comedy. I'm rambling now but i would like some other anime recommendations that are dubbed in english that share these same aspects and preferably have a lot of episodes. Cause i hate when they end and want to postpone it as long as possible. I dont think I want to get into Naruto and I've seen a little cowboy bebop and i like it but it seemed it might be missing some of the things I'm hoping to find. Geez sorry for writing a novel and thanks for any replies
Jake B is offline   Reply With Quote