View Single Post
Old 2012-07-16, 12:19   Link #562
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Yeah... I'm wondering what's the point of Jae Gu fighting the boxer first. A grudge match between Jae Gu and the redhead was hyped for several chapters. The boxer is clearly stronger than the redhead, so fighting the redhead later loses any significance it had before.
yeah, I was thinking he fight the red head for his first match. Then go on to fight the boxer dude. I was previously thinking the only way Jae Gu would qualify, is if boxer guy substained an injury and widthdrew from the qualification. When the white haired guy appeared, I thought this is it. It could happen. If hes not carrying an injury by now, Jae Gu only chance of victory is a clever ring out win if he wishes to qualify and then be placed vs Queen in the first round ~_^

but personally, I think the qualifications rounds are a mess at the moment. Sure if your last in line, you need to win 1 match.. but if you're first, you need to win 10+ back to back with limited rest... truely unfair. For example, look at Seul, shes started her opening match in a stamina concervitive manner. Shes got quite a few matches to fight.

Also Jae gu shouldnt be in the group stages, he was suppose to be privilaged into the last round of qualifcation. but I guess if thats the reason hes last in line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
They are fighting each other in each group. Two pairs at a time - one from the top of the list and one from the bottom(1 and 25). After the match - the winner goes for a next match. So, unless other fighters in a group quit - we have 3 matches in a group one after another.

People do forfeit because they understand they are no match or just scared. One thing is to know you are gonna be kicked and the other to see how one guy beats another to a pulp
But they are suppose to be professionals who have prepared for this competition. Why bother turning up if you're just going to get scared by the other competitors. They even have safety messures in place ? so whats the harm in trying? Jae Gu originally was going to bail/tap out because he didnt want to be there, and he wasnt trained/prepared for it. But now with a change of heart, hes there to give it a go.

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-07-16 at 12:45.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote