Old 2006-01-13, 18:41   Link #31
Diodati
The very united ACROSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf
LOL..I used to be a Bandai employee..
Awww I kinda stuck my foot in it there.

Quote:
so I could join you in the bombing. I have a score to settle with a former supervisor. But I still managed to keep in contact with those involved with the Hime project so I'd make sure they leave the building before we send the bombs
Oh I remember now, you're our spy
No no - there's no need to bomb Bandai. Otherwise we'll (or rather ''you'll'' be cutting ties with a 'source' )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
So long as she doesn't have a strong brummie accent I think that's the most disturbing thought I've had all day.
*winces* a Brummie one would hurt. Ooooh why did you have to bring that up Val.

Spoiler for the horror:

The word Kiyohime would forever be tarnished. I wonder how many Brummies are living in L.A. I bet you're really one and you're tricking me into insulting people from Birmingham. Noi boyday toylks loyk tha !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra
I had a sound clip of it but I've forgotten it and where it is, a lot of American fans seemed strangely happy about it though.
Even if they're British, are these accents good (in your opinion?) - I thought the Jokers from the ROD aov was weird - although they appeared to have changed the actor for the ROD TV series so I can't comment on that. Meh I'm very critical of how they can come across, and with a character like Shizuru I'll be doubly protective. *shields Shizuru*