View Single Post
Old 2008-07-07, 00:17   Link #29
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Again, I don't have any idea why you say it is a lottery despite you don't have any problem to know beforehand what you will get, that's all. You can even get detailed informations from feedbacks, hence it isn't random and you get what you know, until you are a bad customer who doesn't inform himself beforehand.

Also, I don't even think it is a problem, as even if it will be unpopular, the fact such kind of soft can be spread would be enough to show that such market is possible. Heck, if Circus is willing to risk in the adventure, I don't see how it will be a turn off for other companies.
You are basically sealing the deal that "bad sellings => even more problems". Actually, it would be a fine experiment to see what are the weak points and so on. That would prevent companies to do the same mistake, that doesn't mean they will forsake such market. Otherwise, G collection and other of such stuff would sink from ages ago (especially considering the amount of crap, with the few good soft drown in the mass).