Thread: Licensed Re:Creators
View Single Post
Old 2017-05-27, 12:00   Link #1080
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
I really like this series so far. Almost all the characters appeared to contribute to the stories and interact with each other like how we would normally would. The moment where they tell Mirokujin to not damage his creator head and right hand made me laugh. Talk about preserving a creator career. The growth of the Mamika also a welcome one. Although she still retains the ideas of a fluffy magical girl, she sure has the decisiveness to act on her idea. On the other hand, I wonder why the series still wasted precious screen time on Souta. I hate his type with a passion and utterly laughing when Magane interrogate him. If only he got a heart attack and dies there and then. While I hope Mamika makes it out alive, her death will most likely further torturous Souta mind which at this point, he totally deserves everything that goes at him, including a date with a psychopath murderous girl.
Do people really...not get the point with Souta's character? Like really?
It's honestly the most logical choice a normal human in the real world would have do when in the situation.

Matsubara even lampshaded this in earlier episode, 'characters' are exaggeration of notmal trait. An anime character may have been suddenly gone hot blooded but a real person wouldn't be like that. Especially considering his circumstance and guilt relating to Setsuna's death.

It honestly baffled me that people expecting a kid with some level of mental trauma to act like they would do.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote