Thread: Gundam - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-11, 13:37   Link #37
Droqen

Searching for Gundam toy...

First thing I'll say: Very sorry if this is the completely wrong place to be asking this question.

Second: I know very little about this series, but my question is pretty much unrelated. I don't know if this is the right place to be asking this, but I have no idea where to ask.

(( Thank you for moving this to a better place :P ))

A long, long time ago someone bought me some small gundam figures. They are not models, but rather toys made of that sorta-flexible plastic stuff. I have no idea what it's called. They came in a set/pack of five, and I wish I still had the box, since I have no idea where to find them any more.

They are an inch or maybe a bit taller, have been identified as some people I've talked to as SD. (super deformed) Their heads can turn and their arms can rotate and be removed, and are interchangeable. The set came with two grey ones with guns (one had a shield, but I have no idea which one anymore) and one had a jetpack-with-wings sorta thing on its back. There are two black ones, one with a little fun and the other with a shield and green scythe -- the scythe can be taken out of its hand -- and a white one with a dragon-head sorta thing for one arm and a green-flame-tipped spear in its other hand. (it can also be removed)

I don't know how much of this information is at all helpful. Oh -- one more thing. Each one has a bit of writing on the bottom of their feet. On the right foot, it says B.03 and then below it, (c)SA.S. On the left foot, it simply says China. there's also a small hole (for a peg or something?) in the left foot. I have no idea what it's for.

If you have any idea what these things are called, please respond. These little toys have never failed to provide me with amusement. <_<;

Mini-summary:
- Gundam SD (Approx. 1 inch in height)
- Removable, interchangeable arms.
- Legs do not move.
- Arms and head can rotate.
- Made of semi-flexible plastic.
- On bottom of feet: B.03, (c)SA.S, China, small hole.
- Set of five.

Last edited by Droqen; 2007-11-11 at 13:48.
Droqen is offline   Reply With Quote