View Single Post
Old 2012-07-03, 03:58   Link #989
mironicus

Both Kodaka and Yozora have a trauma. While Kodaka has a trauma about separation - he could not properly say good-bye to Yozora, she herself has a trauma about being left alone.

Yozora don't want to have this feelings to be left alone again - so she put off others that are interested in her. She is indeed suffering having no friend, so she invented her air-friend and make up stories where everything turns out in her favour. While those air-friends are always under her control she just unlearned through the years how to deal with real humans who have their own feelings of course. So she really developed some kind of disabled personality and she is in unable to approach others, even Kodaka. For others it would be just easy to say "Hi! Do you remember me? I am Sora, your childhood friend from ten years ago!". She still lives in a dream world where she thinks if she just prepares a setting like in her own stories everything will turn out good for her. And just by being alone adds some other things like that she is unable to empathize and she starts to hate any other human who is luckier than her. She still refuses to get over her past childhood friendship which also hinders her to form a new relationship with Kodaka, because he don't want to live in the past.

However he still feels guilty towards her because he left her alone, so he might even reject others because he don't want to leave her alone again. This is just what Yozora wants but this will make Kodaka unlucky, I guess. However if Kodaka gets support from a new friend he might be able to separate himself from this feeling.

Last edited by mironicus; 2012-07-03 at 07:20.
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote