View Single Post
Old 2007-09-12, 21:16   Link #105
AVPlaya
なんでやろう?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Dows somebody knows what is the song in the ending?
I know that I have listened to it before in some game or something, but I don't remember where.

Saludos, Haru
It's an original piece written by Shiraishi called "ミクル変身!そして戦闘" or "Mikuru Henshin! And then Battle!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
All of this reminds me of the video game industry, and if you really think about it, the Japanese video game industry and the Japanese anime industry aren't all that different.
The fate of the Japanese video industry with many software houses having to write games catering to Western audience is exactly why the otakus are panicking. It hasn't happen yet, but I do worry about the prerogatives of the racist Hollywood execs who would have zero respect for anything Japanese for the sake of profit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calawain View Post
Add that to the fact that the Japanese PM resigned yesterday and I have plenty of interesting research to come~
All Hail Rozen Aso! May Shinku Lead Japan to world domination!

BTW the Japanese press just reported that the stock of all major manga publishing houses jumped after Abe's resignation. Rule of the Otaku is upon us! Soon Hina-Ichigo will be on the Thousand Yen Bill.

Last edited by AVPlaya; 2007-09-12 at 21:29.