View Single Post
Old 2009-01-22, 15:45   Link #2267
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Yea the loot changes are nice. Though I've also noticed they changed looting boss 'chests.' When we downed 4Horseman in Naxx and went to check out the loot it opened right away rather than having to click and wait for it to 'open.' The Sapphiron portal was also changed so that after you clear the last wing and use the teleport to the start you don't automatically port to Sapph. Though they have yet to add an exit from that area... .

From the Priest changes for 3.0.8 there wasn't too much. Shadow form is usable while mounted (turn on/off) from what I read. I really liked the Abolish Disease change that makes it usable in Shadow Form. Now I can get those Shadow Priests to help me remove those diseases in raid . The CoH CD...bleh. Don't like it. Had to change up some of my healing strats since I can't use it several times in a row anymore. Oh, and they fixed Prayer of Shadow Protection and Prayer of Divine Spirit to affect the entire raid like Prayer of Fortitude rather than just the party. Makes buffing a lot easier (and cheaper) now. Levitate can also be cast on other players now. Though I dunno about sharing my Levitate...it's mine!!

WG is also bugged on my server . And they changed the mounting/dismounting on the Flying Carpets to be instant like regular mounts rather than taking a few seconds to show you jumping on/off. Also hostile players' names appear red again rather than appearing green. Though that resulted in a surface error so a rider's feet can be seen doing through the bottom of the carpet .
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote