View Single Post
Old 2013-01-22, 09:43   Link #1103
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
The Dream World was created by everyone and they ARE there. Kyousuke uses the world make Riki and Rin strong enough to survive...but the rest use the world to overcome the regrets they have before dying. Like Kud's regret for not going to her mother when shit hit the fan or Mio not having dealt with her issues with Midori properly or Komari's trauma relating to her brother.

I always assumed Kanata and everyone else that wasn't on the buss at the time of the accident (Saya aside) were simply created and as copies from the real world by whatever power that created the world in the first please (I know they created the world but the power that created such a world could have done it like that), this would also explain some of the extras or people that nobody knew about. Or maybe they were created based on everyone collective memories or something like that.

I'm not sure when Kanata's route is set (before or after Refrain) but I do know that Sasami's route is set AFTER Refrain.
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. And that's what I was saying at first, Kanata and everyone not on the bus (Riki's homeroom and Kyousuke) do not actually exist in the world, they are just functioning memories to help the Little Busters get stronger. I'd guess that Kanata's route takes place after Refrain as well due to that.

Speaking of the bus accident, was it a coincidence that in Rin 2 route (or whenever it happens) a bus accident happens at a nearby school? And why did Rin's progress in becoming friendlier regress so suddenly (like how she had to go to kindergarten and acted like a child)? And why did Masato start seeing himself everywhere?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote